Nigerian Army Short Service Commission SSC and Direct Service Commission DSC Recruitment August 2019 – Apply Now | e-Application Portal | Download Application Form Here | Application Deadline
Welcome to the Nigerian Army Recruitment Portal. Applicants are to submit ONLY one registration. This excercise closes 28th September, 2019.
(1) Application commences today 14th August 2019. Any application prior to this date is VOID.
Applications are to be made online free of charge from the 14th of August 2019.
(2) Read the qualification criteria.
(3) From the home page, select DSSC application.
(4) On successful registration, you will receive an email notification
containing your login details.
(5) Click on ‘Login’ to complete the application form.
(6) Ensure all required documents listed below are uploaded:
(c)Evidence of membership of any professional body.
(d)Certificate of state of origin.
(e)Birth certificate or age declaration.
b.Print Out.Applicants must print out their online generated photo-slip on completion of their application. The first page is to be signed by the Registrar of Court of Law while the second page is to be signed by the applicants’ Local Government Chairman/Secretary or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel or equivalent and above who hails from his/her state. Successful applicants would be required to present their printed photo-slips to the selection board during interview.
Brigadier General Gabriel Ochigbano
Acting Military Secretary (Army)
for Chief of Army Staff
Application Guide for the Nigerian Army Short Service Commission SSC and Direct Service Commission DSC Recruitment 2019
Welcome to the online application portal for shortlistment and final selection for training into the officer cadre of the Nigerian Army. On this portal, you can fill the application form, edit your application form, view your application profile, upload your credentials, and check your application status to know if you have been shortlisted.
Follow this order:
(1) Log on to this link
(2) Read the Qualification Criteria.
(3) From the Home Page, Select DSSC or SSC application type. Ensure you choose the right application type from the home page.
(4) Click on ‘Register’ above to fill the registration form.
NOTE: REGISTRATION IS TO BE DONE ONCE. IF YOU HAVE REGISTERED BEFORE JUST LOGIN TO CONTINUE FILLING YOUR FORM.
(5) On successful registration, you will receive a success email notification from ‘The Nigerian Army’.
(6) Click on the ‘Login’ tab to login, then you can fill in the forms.
(7) Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
(8) Add your qualifications (WASSCE, and other certificates are entered here).
(9) Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here).
THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
(10) Print your photo cards.The first page is to be signed by a Court of law while the second page is to be signed by the Chairman/Secretary of your Local Government or any military officer of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent who hails from your State of Origin.